Sunday, December 02, 2007

Soft tissue damage

Well, at least I don't need to have a cast on my arm, and I got to finally meet the elusive Dr. Baum. Anyway... Damn man, this whole Sean Taylor thing is bumming me out. 24 years old with a 18 month old daughter w/Andy Garcia's niece. It's kinda funny beacause my wife knows Pierson Prioleau, he's got a house right around the corner from me. She met his wife first, and was like, "Oh, my husband plays football, safety as a matter of fact", and she was like "For what team?". Thinking she meant pro ball, kinda funny. I always wore number 21 too, like Primetime, kinda my lucky number too. Anyway, at some point, I'll throw some links up here to some really nice Taylor tributes that I have come across, like this one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home