Friday, November 30, 2007

Hold up, Wait a minute...

Busy Busy Busy. I haven't abandoned ye olde blog, just haven't had a chance to post. So many stories to tell, so many parties, so little time. First off, I haven't figured out how, but I am trying to get down to Jacksonville, North Carolina one week from today. Why, you may be asking. Well, a childhood friend of mine is an active duty master gunny(Marines) and his 20 years are up, and he's having a party(Yay!). I have no idea how I am going to get there, but my wife says, "A party? You'll find a way, you always do." And besides, it is only the next state down.
Heartbreaking game last night, had some people over to watch. My friend skillet and I both caught it(I can rewind the tv anyway...), the moment when Al Harris shaved points...we think...Damn that sucks
Speaking of sucking, the Monday night Steelers game was one for the ages, dear God almighty...
I have a bunch of links and stuff, but I don't think I can post them right now, have to clean up from last night, then get ready for tonight. I'll be back though...
at some point

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home