Monday, November 05, 2007

Got Google phone?

Yes kiddies, perhaps you heard it here first. But as someone commented, this is vaporware at the moment. But as someone else commented, Google wouldn't have released this info if they weren't going forward with it, hmmmm...
The Man Behind the Google Phone from Neowin.net via Tailrank
Edit!
I really need to read all of my e-mail. I got an e-mail right after I posted this, which in part, reads;
"In case you aren't up to date on the Google Android mobile OS, it is going to be open source Linux with abilities rivaling that of the Apple iPhone and Windows Mobile Devices. This is very promising for the phone modders - and to help developers out Google will be releasing a beta SDK Nov. 12th." Well, so much for the guy that commented that this was vaporware. This e-mail came to me via a developers website, ModMyGPhone. It's kinda cool, a sister site to the site ModMyMoto.
This...is a screenshot of the very first app developed for the Android OS. Open source cell phones, damn! Exciting stuff for a gearhead like me. Kinda like the Linksys WRT54G, google that if you don't know what I am talking about, why don'tcha?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home