Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Am I Laughing?

I am not. The only real reason I am even posting this is for me. See, I am this creazy-ass, happy-go-lucky kinda guy. It is however, possible to piss me off. It is a feat, and usually takes something of monumental proportions, involving a person imposing their will on me. Long story short, it takes a conscious act of something, I dunno. Much longer story short, I did not make it to my friend's party, even after trying my level best to accommodate other people. Seeing him again, especially in that given setting, is something I have been looking forward to for probably at least 3 or 4 years. For almost 20 years, I have regretted not seeing him graduate from consecutive trips through boot camp. I wouldn't have missed this for the world, but I did. There isn't any point in going into details. I will get over it, but saying I am disappointed and hurt is an egregious understatement. I am pissed the fuck off.
Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home